In February, it's easy to get caught up in the allure of Valentine's Day. Amidst the sea of heart-shaped chocolates and roses, why not redirect that love towards yourself?
Whether you have exciting plans for a night out, a cozy evening in, or quality time with your friends, or a loved one, make this Valentine's Day all about pampering yourself with some much-needed tender loving care (TLC).
Treating Your Skin at Home:
- Double Cleanse: Show your skin some love with a double cleanse. Start with a gentle cleanser to remove the day's impurities, followed by a non-foaming gel cleanser to leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
- Exfoliate: After a thorough cleanse, treat your skin to an exfoliating duo for a soft, smooth finish. Mix a glycolic acid gel with a natural scrub to reduce pigmentation, improve texture, and leave your skin feeling softer, smoother and more supple.
- Treat: Once your skin is prepped, treat it to a dose of vitamins. Choose a glowing serum with vitamin C, antioxidants, and peptides for a radiant appearance, or opt for a repairing serum with retinol and niacinamide if you're staying in.
- Hydrate: Seal in all that love and attention with a moisturizer to keep your skin looking smooth, supple, and soft. Your skin will be the perfect canvas for your Valentine's Day night.
Treat Yourself with Treatments:
- Glowing Facial: Indulge in a nourishing facial treatment for instant radiance. A rich face mask, complete with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, peptides, stem cells, and omegas, paired with a facial massage, can promote better circulation and leave your skin glowing.
- Expert Exfoliation: As winter winds down, give your skin a revitalizing boost with exfoliating treatments. Glycolic acid peels or mechanical exfoliation methods like microdermabrasion can reveal smoother, brighter skin with diminished fine lines.
- Pout Perfection with Fillers: Plump up your lips for a kissable Valentine's Day with hyaluronic acid fillers. Whether you desire fuller lips or wish to address fine lines, consult a cosmetic dermatology expert for the right formula, amount, and placement.
- Wrinkle Smoothing with Botox: Smooth away wrinkles with Botox or other cosmetic neurotoxins. Relax facial muscles to achieve a youthful, smooth appearance for two to six months. Schedule your appointment now to look serene and radiant on Valentine's Day.
This Valentine's Day, make it a celebration of self-love and radiant skin. Whether you're spending it solo or with loved ones, our experts can help you care for your skin. Schedule an appointment today.